Pépinière Pierrefonds offers four different high quality bulk soils for your landscaping needs:
Special Mix, a mixture of black soil and peat moss. This rich soil organically fertilizes and enriches your existing lawn.
- Excellent for top dressing lawns
- Ideal for over-seeding
- Shredded for easy spreading
- Suitable for general purpose needs
Regular Mix, a mixture of black soil, peat moss, sand and organic matter. This rich soil blend is ideal for the vast majority of landscaping applications.
- Can be directly planted into
- Suitable to be mixed with any existing soil
- Ideal choice for filling new flower beds and vegetable gardens
Top Soil, a sand based brown soil generally recommended for use when backfilling or raising the grade of an area.
- Ideal for sodding preparation
- Excellent for grading land
- Great for filling in swimming pools
Our bulk soils are sold by the cubic yard and we offer a convenient delivery* service.
Plantation Soil, a dark colored soil enriched with compost. This rich soil provides ideal conditions for plants to set roots.
- Ideal for planting beds and vegetable gardens
Not sure how much you need?
Contact us or click on the calculator to your right to find out.